FNB Funeral cover
- Affordable funeral cover
- No medical examination
- Easy online application
[Accessed November 10, 2021]
About FNB Funeral cover
FNB is known in South Africa as one of the oldest and largest banking firms in the country.
They don’t stop their expertise at financial banking but have created a platform through which they offer insurance options to meet the needs of their South African clients through every stage of their lives, including when their lives come to an end.
Funeral cover that thinks about the unthinkable
Although death is not the first topic of conversation, it is something one needs to think about. What happens when an individual or their loved ones has passed away?
Will one be able to afford all the arrangements and costs involved in the burial or cremation of that person?
How Funeral cover can help
Individuals will want the best and most dignified parting for that special person in their life, however, this can take a lot of planning, and a lot of money.
Catering, hiring of furniture, cars, stationery, casket and so the list goes on. This is where the funeral cover comes in.
FNB Funeral cover Services
FNB will help members plan and pay for the funeral of their loved one and they offer a range of affordable funeral cover plans that will suit any budget and any requirements that one may have.
Funeral cover for the whole family
FNB goes the extra mile, with a unique option of being able to cover not just immediate family such as one’s spouse and children, but also offer options to cover grandparents as well.
With FNB funeral cover, one gets the added benefit of accidental death cover and all funeral plans are paid out within 24 hours, which means that FNB offers a funeral cover with no waiting period.
No medical examinations required
Their policies are fuss-free and require no medical examinations and FNB offers extended cover options and life insurance, should one require either.
Get between R30 000 and R100 000, depending on the choice of funeral cover one can afford and enjoy premiums that are worked out so that everyone can afford funeral cover.
FNB Funeral cover – Funeral Cover
- Product Funeral Cover
Get cover from as little as R35/month
You can get cover of up to R10 000 for you and your partner from as little as R35 a month. Add up to 5 children for as little as R6 per child.
Add extended family
You can get a quotation to add your extended family members.
Are you already an FNB customer? Add funeral cover to your account and boost your Ebucks earnings.
Benefits of FNB Funeral cover
- Digital FNB - FNB offers you completely digital solutions with its innovative app and online banking. Most application and transactions can be done from the palm of your hand or the comfort of your home.
- For you - Insure not only your home contents but also your building and your car all with FNB
- For Business - FNB has been helping small, medium and big business for years. With their expertise and tailor made business solutions they can help any business grow to its full potential.
- Insure - FNB offers life insurance which includes critical illness, permanent disability and income protection cover
Value added funeral cover for you and your family
FNB is not just a leader in the banking and financial services industry but takes their level of professionalism and experience further to provide services that their clients need.
FNB offers clients funeral cover that provides a valuable and beneficial product attending to financial means. They know that a very basic funeral can take thousands out of one’s savings, should one be lucky to have that on hand.
Funeral cover that takes care of the finances
As one of the biggest financial firms in South Africa, FNB can offer their clients funeral cover, which will assist with all the expenses involved in planning the best funeral for loved ones.
Take the pain and stress out of the picture and let FNB take care of the financial part while concentrating on family and the mourning of loved ones lost.
Funeral cover options to suit all needs
They have a suitable and affordable funeral cover option for all and those looking for funeral cover in South Africa can contact FNB for an online funeral cover quote and get funeral cover today.
The best Funeral cover in South Africa
One wants their loved ones to have the dignified funeral that they deserve but there are factors to consider such as flowers, a church, a coffin, catering, and more. These all come at a price.
What FNB Funeral cover provides:
- R100 000 Cover for members and their spouses.
- Cover for members' parents and in-laws.
- R30 000 cover for members' children.
Unique and valuable benefits for all members:
- No hassles or wasted time.
- No invasive medical examinations.
- Extended cover options (up to 21 members on one plan)
- Get covered for life and in the event of the policyholder’s death, all members’ premiums are paid up in full for life.
- Funeral cover policies are paid out quickly – within 24 hours of claiming.
- FNB organizes the collection of the death certificate from Home Affairs.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
FNB provided me with great customer service and benefits with their funeral cover options.
— Sandton —
Thank you FNB for providing me with an affordable funeral cover option. I have such peace of mind knowing that my family and I are covered.
— Midrand —
A great funeral cover option that covers more than one could even imagine when it comes to saying goodbye to loved ones.
— Kensington —
FNB Funeral cover Contact
- 3, First Place, Pritchard St & Simmonds St, Bank City Johannesburg Gauteng 2000 South Africa
- Get Directions
- PO Box 1153, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
- Monday 09:00 – 15:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 15:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 15:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 15:30
- Friday 08900 – 15:30
- Saturday 09:00 – 11:00
- Sunday – Closed